Experienced inspectors ensure that every chimney they service is properly cleaned to minimize the chance of a fire
About This Deal
Type of sweep: Standard: A technician runs a brush up or down the flue and use high-powered vacuums to prevent soot and creosote from entering the home.
- Services included:
- Chimney cleaning
- Level 1 chimney inspection
- Service radius: valid only within 20 miles of zip code 20111; not valid for customers in the DC area.
- What gets cleaned out? creosote, a black residue caused by wood oils that accumulate inside chimneys
- When to do it: Chimneys, fireplaces, and vents should be inspected at least once a year.
- Risks of unmaintained chimneys: costly repairs, house fires, and unwanted critters