Couples Date Time - Virtual Social Dance For Beginners Includes: *Get Ready Video *Master the Elements Program *Cheat Sheets *1-on-1 Zoom
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Best Price Guarantee
If you find a better price somewhere else, let us know. We’ll cover the difference, worry free. See full details at gr.pn/bpg
- Get Ready Video
- 10 weeks of live training on Mondays at 7:15 til 8:15 pm EST covering Foxtrot, Waltz, Rumba, Swing and Slow Dance
- Pre-recorded prep program "Master the Elements of Social Dance" (Value $297)
- Cheat Sheets for 5 Dances
- A (15-monute) 1-on-1 Zoom Session with Melanie Dale, the Ballroom Dance Mentor (value $25)
Limited to 20 couples...please email Melanie with voucher to register for access.
- Never be a wallflower again!
- Never have to say "no"
- Have more fun with your partner at home
- Get fit
About A Step to Gold International Ballroom
pMelanie Dale’s passion for dance is infectious. After graduating college with a degree in ballet performance, she extended her repertoire by exploring partnership dancing. She has since seasoned her artistry with over 29 years of experience in ballroom and Latin styles, participating in international competitions and becoming a certified championship judge. Today, the former ballerina shares her love of dance with her pupils at her studio A Step to Gold International Ballroom. She welcomes tentative and experienced dancers alike, teaching them fancy footwork to debut at an upcoming party or wedding. Along with a full staff of professional dance instructors, she whisks students to their feet to execute dozens of a href"http://www.asteptogold.com/faq/dance-descriptions/"styles/a including the beat-driven cha-cha, passionate tango, and elegant Viennese waltz. In addition to technique-centered classes, she offers a stretch and strengthen class, which helps students to round out their dance experience./p