What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- $59 for a 12-bottle sampler of award-winning California wines ($205.87 value)
- Choose between all reds, all whites, or a mix of both
- Includes an ergonomic waiters’ corkscrew
- Delivered to your home or office in 5-7 days
Take a look at a few of the wines featured in this sampler:
- 2014 Monarch Glen Merlot: A tangy, sweet red that pairs well with herb-roasted chicken or grilled lamb with mint. Gold Medal Winner in the 2016 Critics Challenge Wine Competition.
- 2014 Treehaven Lane Petite Sirah: This spicy, medium-bodied red boasts aromas of raspberry and strawberry. The 2013 vintage won Bronze in the 2016 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition.
- 2015 Spencer Family Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc: Tart, crisp flavors of grapefruit and green apple define this award-winning white. Winner of four gold medals in California wine competitions.
- 2015 Cannery Row Cellars Chardonnay: A classic California chardonnay bursting with juicy flavors of apple, nectarine, and melon. Gold Medal Winner of the 2016 Critics Challenge Wine Competition.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Online redemption only. $19.95 shipping not included. Valid only for shipping in select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Taste of California
Even beyond the Napa Valley—America's most renowned winemaking region—the state of California is home to vineyards known for producing complex, satisfying vintages. 2016 marks the 40th anniversary of when California wines beat French wines in the Judgement of Paris, a blind wine tasting. California wines have since then continued to prove their excellence, and thanks to the team at A Taste of California, wine lovers everywhere can sample the fruits of Napa, Sonoma, and other parts of the Golden State without having to lug their own barrels over the Rocky Mountains. With each sampler package, a panel of expert tasters culls award-winning varietals from across the state, each of which highlights a different facet of California's diverse wine culture.