What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $24 for $40 Worth of Food for Two (Valid Monday through Thursday) ($40 value)
- $24 for $40 Worth of Food for Two (Valid Friday and Saturday) ($40 value)
- $55 for $60 Worth of Food for Four (Valid Monday through Thursday) ($112 value)
- $55 for $60 Worth of Food for Four (Valid Friday and Saturday) ($112 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservations required for all Groupon voucher usage Friday & Saturday in order to ensure accommodation. Not valid toward alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Taste of the World
As its name indicates, A Taste of the World offers a menu that represents countries across the globe.
- Philippines: Filipino food is scattered throughout the menu, beginning with the lumpia Shanghai, spring rolls filled with chicken and onions served alongside sweet-chili sauce.
- Thailand: Tom kha gai is a hot-and-sour soup common in Thailand as well as Laos and is prepared with lemongrass and mushrooms, plus coconut milk and cream.
- Morocco: Cumin and coriander are among the spices that flavor the moroccan chicken, which is made with tomatoes and green olives and plated beside couscous.
- Italy: Two of Italy's best ingredients are on display in the linguine di mare: pasta and seafood. The former comes in the form of long, thin strands of linguine; the latter includes shrimp, scallops, and mussels.
- Jamaica: Jerk chicken is a classic Jamaican dish. A Taste of the World's version of the spicy entree is served with fried plantains and red beans and rice.
- India: Two potato Samosa, Sindhi Biryani, Lamb Roganjosh and a few other authentic Indian dishes.