All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Your face is your personal billboard; if it falls into disrepair, teenagers will be tempted to spray-paint it with mustaches. Stave off surly graffiterati with today’s Groupon to A Touch of Heaven. Choose from the following treatment options:
- For $75, you get a 30-minute express facial, a face-only microdermabrasion treatment, and a 30-minute upper body express stress relief massage (a $160 value)
- For $40, you get a face-only microdermabrasion treatment (an $80 value)
- For $20, you get a 30-minute, upper body express stress relief massage (a $40 value)
- For $20, you get a 30-minute express facial (a $40 value)
Andrea Sylvia, A Touch of Heaven’s owner and head aesthetician, uses advanced technology and friendly service to create a personalized spa experience for each of her relaxation-seeking guests. Your express facial ($40 value) begins with a deep cleanse and gentle steam, followed by exfoliation to rid your face’s permanent Halloween mask of any excess flotsam and jetsam. Next you’ll be treated with moisturizer, leaving skin as fresh as a bag of zip-locked brussel sprouts. Those opting for the face-only microdermabrasion treatment ($80 value) will find their faces in the throes of an epidermis renewal, with a diamond-tipped steel wand removing dead skin to reveal more of the fresh complexion below. An express stress relief massage ($40 value) will unwind upper body muscles, leaving arms, shoulders, and necks ready to stack the last cow onto their living totem pole.
- I've been to quite a few spas in Gainesville, but hands down this one is the best. From the minute you walk in the door to the time you leave you feel relaxed and cared for. The staff is great, always taking the time to answer any questions you might have (and I had quite a few!) and really trying to anticipate everything you might need. – Jennifer, Google Maps
- This spa is pretty, comfortable and most important...CLEAN! The staff are friendly and go out of their way to make you happy. – trifecta, Yahoo! Local
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 23, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for service purchased. By appointment only. 24-hour cncl. notice or Groupon is forfeited. Not valid toward products. Must use 30-min. facial, microdermabrasion, & massage option in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Touch of Heaven
A Touch of Heaven came to fruition under the direction of Andrea Sylvia, an aesthetician and former surgical nurse who dreamed of blending the pampering atmosphere of a day spa with the compassionate care of a doctor's office. Medical therapies appear throughout the extensive service menu, brightening complexions with pharmaceutical-grade skincare products from SkinCeuticals and trimming silhouettes with weight-loss programs. Nonsurgical face-lifts rely on microcurrent technology to diminish fine lines and visibly firm the skin, while the futuristic-looking alpha spa capsule combines the detoxifying benefits of a sauna with the rejuvenating effects of aromatherapy and vibratory massage.
In addition to these advanced treatments, traditional spa remedies such as manicures, hot-stone massage, and hugs from terry-cloth robes aim to quiet stressed minds and muscles. The spa also accents glowing complexions with glittering face and body art and donates all proceeds from the five-dollar service to Women at Risk, an organization devoted to combating human trafficking.