Skilled therapist aims to bring relaxation through massage, reflexology, or cupping session combined with essential oils and hot towels
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Massage therapist’s name and license #: Sheila Keller, #MSG010660
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- Aromatherapy utilizes essential oils and aromatic plant compounds to not only alleviate stress and tension, but also help with ailments like headaches, circulatory problems, low energy levels, and insomnia.
- Suction cups are applied with a hand pump to the area or areas of concern on the skin to create a vacuum. The suction pressure is intended to relieve stress, knots, and adhesions to open energy channels and detoxify the body.
About A TOUCH OF ZEN
The key to success at A Touch of Zen is building and fostering long-lasting relationships between the therapist and the clients. With over ten years of experience in a number of massage modalities, Sheila Keller LMT works together with her clients to address individual needs, help the body heal, and improve overall health. But nothing will work without good communication, that's why Shelia always listens to her clients before proposing solutions that will work best in each individual case.