What You'll Get
- Chiropractic Consultation, X-Ray, and One Adjustment
- Chiropractic Consultation, X-Ray, and Three Adjustments
If you decide to purchase any additional treatments, you have the legal right to change your mind within three days and receive a refund.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A-Ward Straight Chiropractic
About A-Ward Straight Chiropractic A-Ward Straight Chiropractic and Dr. Richard Ward has been practicing since 1998. Dr. Ward is currently the longest practicing Chiropractor in Merrimack, NH because of the fantastic results his patients receive. The office’s number one source of new patients is word of mouth recommendations from those who go to Dr. Ward and receive the best care possible. They accept all insurances as most Chiropractors do and there are no other obligations or contracts required.
- 1998—the year owner Richard J. Ward began his chiropractic career
- 90-minute massages are administered by experienced nurse and massage therapist Holly Jenness
- 3 days a week—Monday, Wednesday, and Friday—the studio is open; other days and times are available by appointment