Aesthetician aims to improve the condition of the client’s skin with treatments like microdermabrasion, peel, and microneedling
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Benefits of Blemish Me Free facial: can help reduce acne, unclog the pores, and help remove impurities from the skin.
- What’s included in Blemish Me Free facial: oxygen cleanse, exfoliation, extractions, high-frequency treatment, bacteria fighting and anti-inflammatory masque, custom serum, and moisturizer
- What’s included in micro-peel:
- Microdermabrasion treatment
- Chemical peel, which can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Microneedling: An aesthetician uses a tool with thin needles to create tiny holes in the surface layers of skin, which not only helps absorb skincare products, but also boosts healing as well as stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- What is microneedling?
Need To Know
About A Chat with A+ Wellness & Massage
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
A+ Wellness provides healing and caring for our clients at a low cost. After the insurance runs out and your body still aches, most times you can not afford to continue treatment. That's where we come in and help. Let us help you to continue your road to recovery. We are honored to help you in this.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
_My inspiration was my clients/patients and the passion I have for helping others. _
What do you love most about your job?
I love to see how their lives change when that constant pain is reduced and they are able to "live" again. I am blessed just to be a small part of the recovery period.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
_"Bring the pain" is what a young man named me that had a car accident and had difficulty walking... after a long journey of therapy including massage and chiropractic work, he now runs marathons and works closely on contact sports again. _