A sandwich, like a wallet, safely contains its precious contents, fits comfortably into a back pocket, and is rarely found by the police once it's been stolen. Secure palatable valuables with today's Groupon for lunch at A Wing and A Prayer. Choose between the following options:
- For $12, you get lunch for two (up to a $24.96 total value),
which includes the following:
- Any combination of two salads, sandwiches, burgers, or four-piece wings (up to a $14.58 value)
- Two sides (up to a $6.00 value)
- Two beverages (up to a $4.38 value)
- For $24, you get lunch for four (up to a $49.92 total value), which includes the following:
- Any combination of four salads, sandwiches, burgers, or four-piece wings (up to a $29.16 value)
- Four sides (up to a $12 value)
- Four beverages (up to an $8.76 value)
A Wing and A Prayer safeguards bellies from hunger with a menu of cunning culinary logic that Chef Joe serves in the form of custom sandwiches, fresh salads, and jumbo wings. Using aroma harpoons, the kitchen captures the scents of house-cured pastrami and corned beef, and festoons them onto Chef Joe's blue-pastrami sandwich, with blue cheese crumbles on rye, and the hot corned-beef sub. The four-piece jumbo chicken wings tap out tasty rhythms with up to 1.25 pounds of meat slathered in a plethora of sauces, including caribbean jerk, teriyaki, and garlic parmesan. A handful of fresh salads and char-broiled burgers couple with sides such as Chef Joe's homemade potato chips or an Olympic logo of onion rings. Diners can wash down flavors with a cold glass of sweet tea, lemonade, or soda or sterilize barbecue sauced fingertips in a cup of hot tea.
314-A S Navy Blvd.
Pensacola, Florida 32507