|_Jump to: Reviews||Other Ways to Make Your Car Look & Feel Factory New_|
This Groupon was such a hit the last time we featured it that we’re bringing it back. If you missed it the first time around, don’t drop the ball on getting the most impeccable vehicle-cleaning you can find. If you got in on it last time, grab this one so you can use it throughout the next year.
A-Z Auto Center’s Brighton location is offering a complete interior and exterior detailing of your car for a huge discount. A-Z Auto Center will give the inside and outside of your car such a thorough scouring that it will shine like a sun and smell like a flower or expensive lotion. An A-Z cleaning is the ultimate cleaning after the beating every car endures from hostile teenagers with bats and stale loaves of French bread. A semi-annual 75-cent gas-station vacuum job, while succeeding in removing a half-eaten Almond Joy, fails to clean the nooks and crannies that collect gunk and grime over time. Plus, gas-station car washes last as long as it takes the water to dry into translucent grime halos. A-Z’s detail job makes your car look and feel factory new.
Your interior detailing gets you:
- Ultra-plush carpet shampooing
- Rubber mat cleaning and revival
- Gauges, switches, buttons & vents cleaned & shined
- Complete vinyl detailing & UV protection
- Meguiar’s signature leather treatment
Your outside detailing gets you: * Brilliant wheel cleaning from second graders who memorized the multiplication tables * “Smooth-as-glass” paint surfacing * “Swirl-free” paint protections * High-gloss paint protection * Complete trim detail * Super-black, lustrous tire dressing * Streak-free, crystal-clear windows
A-Z Auto Center gets a perfect five stars on Citysearch and a near-perfect 4.5 on Yelp: > * Great service. Will exceed your expectations in any way possible. – amstevens714, Citysearch > * I felt like I was driving away in a brand new car. It looked sooo beautiful! the scratch is gone from the hood, the scrapes on my bumper, no where [sic] to be seen! amazing!!!! – julie c., Yelp > * But the guys at A-Z left my car looking & smelling like new. Every speck of dust is gone, every crumb from hundreds of Honey Dew Cinnamon Sticks is gone. – John J., Yelp
Other Ways to Make Your Car Look & Feel Factory New
- Go to a car dealership and engage in normal conversation with a salesman until he agrees to take you on a test drive. Once you have driven five miles, push the salesman out of the car and keep driving.
- Contact a childhood friend who works at a car factory and engage in normal conversation until he agrees to take you on a factory tour. Once you are on the tour, hide in a closet until the plant closes and drive off in one of the cars.
- Fly to China and become friends with a Chinese car-factory employee by engaging in normal conversation until he agrees to share a meal. During the meal, take the Chinese car-factory employee’s work key without him knowing, then go to the factory to take a car. Now become friends with a Chinese barge operator who plans to travel to the United States and engage in normal conversation. Knock him unconscious, load the car onto the barge, and engage in normal ham-radio conversation in Mandarin with the Chinese coast guard as you float home.
A-Z Auto Center
At A-Z Auto Center, brothers Billy and Fredy run the detailing, auto-body, and mechanical-repair shop started by their dad more than 40 years ago, earning remarks for their "rare integrity" on sites such as Citysearch. As members of a AAA Approved Auto Repair service center, A-Z's automotive technicians uphold ASE standards during every repair, from replacing windshields to matching multilayer factory finishes as closely as possible through a sophisticated paint system. To simplify the repair process, team members can provide free estimates via uploaded vehicle images as well as quickly process insurance claims through their fleet of carrier pigeons. They can also give customers lifts home or help coordinate car rentals should their vehicles require extended service.
1686 Commonwealth Ave
Brighton, Massachusetts 02135Get Directions