What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | Road Rage: Refined
Ready your ride for pending holiday road trips and holiday demolition derbies with today’s Groupon to A1 Auto Three Brothers Car Repair. You'll get an oil change, safety inspection, fluid fill, and air-pressure adjustment for $17 (up to a $35 value). And if you're crazy prepared like Batman, or actually Batman, the helpful staff at A1 Auto will help you plan ahead by scheduling appointments up to 90 days in advance. A1 Auto will happily service your vehicle Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The car-care gurus at A1 Auto are honest professionals who'll treat you and your vehicle with care and respect. They'll give you up to five quarts of semi-synthetic oil (also known as a Robot's Dozen) and a full-on safety inspection to make sure your car is certifiably safe and free of the monster from The Relic. The friendly staff will top off your vehicle's fluids, adjust the air pressure in your tires, and inflate or deflate your ego as necessary.
Unlike library books, cars protest by not working when you don’t adhere to their due dates. To keep your vehicle in top shape, you should get its oil changed every 3,000 miles or six months, or after every seemingly coincidental encounter with that mysterious goat that speaks with your mother's voice. Though we all may delay a bit in getting this necessary service for our beloved steel combustion-chariots, today's Groupon is the perfect opportunity to deal with one of the nagging chores you’ve been meaning to get around to for ages.
Googlers give A1 Auto five stars:
- A1 auto three brothers has treated me with the best customer service than any other car repair shop i have been to in Baltimore. They make you feel like an appreciated customer while working on your car with only the best in car care. – colin
- The service I received was thorough and professional. Everyone was polite and the work was done very well. The price is always fair and I have never had any problems... – STAN G.
- I have continually received the service that you would expect from a qualified team of professionals. The staff is polite and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend this shop... – Mel B.
Road Rage: Refined
Having car trouble can only fuel the second-greatest threat to the driving way of life: road rage. If you struggle with slinging slanders from behind the wheel, wean yourself gradually back to politeness using these more refined road-rage outbursts.
- “Your purchase of this hybrid luxury SUV pays laughable lip-service to notions of long-term environmental sustainability.”
- “The DVDs on the back seat of your car indicate a poor awareness of how DVDs are cared for, as well as questionable taste in cinema. Madagascar 2, truly? Even if the intended recipient is a child (or children), surely they would be better served and delighted by the depth and richness of Cocteau’s 1946 masterpiece, La Belle et la Bête, or the surreal and challenging animation of La Planète Sauvage, both available from the Criterion Collection. For more suggestions, please e-mail me at [your email address].”
- “You drive like a Royalist might have, should the American Revolution have occurred in the age of automobiles…backwards!” (Note: Ellipses are thumbprints.)
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 25, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Customer must pay difference for extra services or more than 5 quarts of semi-synthetic oil. Personal use only (no business, taxi, etc). Must call 2 days ahead. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.