Regulating the temperature in a home can be difficult, especially if your spouse is a snowman or the logical opposite of a snowman--a fireman. Warm their heart with this Groupon.
$55 for a Pre-Winter Furnace or Heat-Pump Cleaning and Maintenance ($110 Value)
- Thorough heating-system inspection and analysis
- Lubrication of all fans and moving parts
- Inspection of all electrical terminals and heat-exchanger combustion chambers
- Check and vacuum of blower motor, drive mechanism, and fan assembly
- Check flue pipe for combustion leaks
- Test and inspect all safety controls.
- Gas valve connection and filter check
- Thermostat calibration
- Final combustion analysis test
AAA HVAC Services
Dressed in crisp blue shirts, the technicians of AAA HVAC Services inspect and snuggle up to all brands of heating and cooling systems. The experts conduct annual inspections and listen in to the tender tinkering of each unit to diagnose problems and whisk away barriers to full efficiency. AAA HVAC's temperature tenders pay as much attention to homeowners as they do to their compressors, fans, and industrial-size electric teakettles, gladly sharing advice on proper insulation or confusing system components.