Indian cuisine spans a range of flavors: from the spicy taste of vindaloo to the mild taste of rice pudding to the supermild taste of a folded napkin you put all the way in your mouth. Taste real Indian food with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $11 for $20 worth of Indian cuisine for dine-in
- $14 for $20 worth of Indian cuisine for takeout
- Click to see the full menu.
AAB India Restaurant
Indian cuisine is notoriously spicy, though not every dish forces diners to drink glass upon glass of milk or eat an entire snowman for dessert. Far from it, in fact. Check out this brief breakdown for meals in your heat range:
- Spice-Free: from fried, whole-wheat varieties to naan stuffed with housemade cheese, AAB's 15-plus breads are a safe bet and a great way to soak up spicy sauces.
- Tender and Mild: the eatery's take on chicken curry, which emphasizes flavor over spice, fits this description.
- Slightly Spicier: vegetable jalfrezi is a somewhat spicy medley of veggies cooked with green peppers, tomatoes, and onions.
- Feel the Heat: the marinated shrimp is seasoned and baked in AAB's tandoori oven.
- Hot Hot Hot: the lamb vindaloo's morsels simmer alongside potatoes in what AAB's menu modestly calls "a tangy hot sauce."
“The ambiance and service is pretty good :)”
“This place is FANTASTIC! Amazing food, great service and atmosphere. Overall an AWESOME experience!!!”
“Great service, good food. Tandoori shrimp excellent, lamb saag good, chicken tikka masala ok ( under spiced, over rich, little meat).”