All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
August 20, 2014
July 23, 2014
July 22, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $11 for $20 worth of Indian cuisine for dine-in
- $14 for $20 worth of Indian cuisine for takeout
- Click to see the full menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 23, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for splitting checks at tables. Not valid for lunch buffett. Not valid for alcohol. Valid only at Sawmill Rd. location. $11 valid only for dine-in; $14 valid only for take-out. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About AAB India Restaurant
Indian cuisine is notoriously spicy, though not every dish forces diners to drink glass upon glass of milk or eat an entire snowman for dessert. Far from it, in fact. Check out this brief breakdown for meals in your heat range:
- Spice-Free: from fried, whole-wheat varieties to naan stuffed with housemade cheese, AAB's 15-plus breads are a safe bet and a great way to soak up spicy sauces.
- Tender and Mild: the eatery's take on chicken curry, which emphasizes flavor over spice, fits this description.
- Slightly Spicier: vegetable jalfrezi is a somewhat spicy medley of veggies cooked with green peppers, tomatoes, and onions.
- Feel the Heat: the marinated shrimp is seasoned and baked in AAB's tandoori oven.
- Hot Hot Hot: the lamb vindaloo's morsels simmer alongside potatoes in what AAB's menu modestly calls "a tangy hot sauce."