All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 29, 2015
Reviewed June 20, 2015
Reviewed June 15, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for general admission for two ($24 value)
- $29 for general admission for four ($48 value)
Click to see a list of current exhibits.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other discounts and offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Antique Automobile Club of America Museum
Strolling across the Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA) Museum is like walking a giant timeline from the late 1800s to the 1970s. This affiliate of the Smithsonian Institution, however, interprets history through a very specific lens: classic motor vehicles, expertly preserved and presented from different eras.
- Size: more than 150 donated vehicles, with 85–100 on display at any given time
- Oldest Gem: the 1895 Chicago Motor Benton Harbor, which could reach a heart-pumping 23 miles per hour
- Most Modern Vehicle: 1977 Chrysler Cordoba with fine Corinthian leather seats
- Hopefully Not in the Rearview Mirror: 1945 Harley Davidson Police Special, frequently used by the California Highway Patrol
- Special Programs: movie screenings, exotic car shows, automotive technology competitions, and more
- Pro Tip: Allow at least 90 minutes to explore the entire museum
- Hidden Gem: a charging station where electric car owners can "refuel" while exploring the museum