Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for general admission for two ($24 value)
- $29 for general admission for four ($48 value)
Click to see a list of current exhibits.
Antique Automobile Club of America Museum
Strolling across the Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA) Museum is like walking a giant timeline from the late 1800s to the 1970s. This affiliate of the Smithsonian Institution, however, interprets history through a very specific lens: classic motor vehicles, expertly preserved and presented from different eras.
- Size: more than 150 donated vehicles, with 85–100 on display at any given time
- Oldest Gem: the 1895 Chicago Motor Benton Harbor, which could reach a heart-pumping 23 miles per hour
- Most Modern Vehicle: 1977 Chrysler Cordoba with fine Corinthian leather seats
- Hopefully Not in the Rearview Mirror: 1945 Harley Davidson Police Special, frequently used by the California Highway Patrol
- Special Programs: movie screenings, exotic car shows, automotive technology competitions, and more
- Pro Tip: Allow at least 90 minutes to explore the entire museum
- Hidden Gem: a charging station where electric car owners can "refuel" while exploring the museum