What You'll Get
The car was invented to get commuters directly from point A to point B, which made life easier but destroyed the once-thriving tourism industry of point C. Visit all points on the map with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$14 for one basic oil change (a $34.95 value)
- Up to 5 quarts of standard or synthetic oil and a new filter
- Lube grease fittings
- 36-point inspection
- Takes roughly 30 minutes
$59 for a maintenance package (a $139.95 total value)
- Replacement of engine oil and filter
- Rotation and inspection of tires
- Battery protection service (installation of terminal protectors)
- Three-step fuel-system service and 40-point inspection
- Tire-pressure check
- Lubrication of chassis as necessary
- Brake inspection
- Inspection of all fluids
- Inspection of all belts and hoses
- Inspection of air filter, wiper blades, exterior lights, steering, suspension, and drivetrain
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 29, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only at listed locations. Appointment required. Additional charge for synthetic oil. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About AAMCO Transmissions
AAMCO Transmissions' locally owned outposts dot cities and towns from coast to coast. Since AAMCO opened 50 years ago, its transmission masters have extended their range of services to the realm of total car care, offering cars with faulty brakes, dirty oil, or broken air conditioners some one-on-one time with a handy mechanic. This commitment to full auto health also underlines AAMCO's promise that every vehicle receiving service is privy to a free multipoint inspection, during which mechanics explore beneath the hood, under the car, and in the GPS navigator's psyche to ensure safe operations and optimal performance.