Mechanics replace worn pads as well as perform other necessary checks to make sure vehicles run safely and efficiently
About This Deal
- Services included:
- Inspection of complete brake system
- Brake pads replacement
- Metallic brake pad only
- Specified components lubricated
- Parking brake is adjusted
- Vehicle road tested to ensure the entire braking system is operating properly
- AAMCO nationwide warranty
- Day and time restrictions: none
- Signs you might need new brake pads include a squealing sound or vibrations when you brake and a brake pedal that seems less responsive than usual.
Not included: brake hardware, re-surfacing rotors, and replacement of rotors and drums, etc.
Need To Know
About AAMCO Transmissions and Total Car Care
AAMCO Transmissions and Total Car Care' locally owned outposts dot cities and towns from coast to coast. Since AAMCO opened 50 years ago, its transmission masters have extended their range of services to the realm of total car care, offering cars with faulty brakes, dirty oil, or broken air conditioners some one-on-one time with a handy mechanic. This commitment to full auto health also underlines AAMCO's promise that every vehicle receiving service is privy to a free multipoint inspection, during which mechanics explore beneath the hood, under the car, and in the GPS navigator's psyche to ensure safe operations and optimal performance.