Choose Between Two Options
$28 for an Asian fusion dinner for two ($59 value)
- Appetizer ($9 value)
- Two soups: miso, egg drop, or hot and sour ($6 value)
- Two special rolls or entrees (up to $34 value)
- Two beers, wines, or sodas (up to $10 value)
$56 for an Asian fusion dinner for four ($118 value)
- Two appetizers ($18 value)
- Four soups: miso, egg drop, or hot and sour ($12 value)
- Four special rolls or entrees (up to $68 value)
- Four beers, wines, or sodas (up to $20 value)
Click to see the menu.
Aba Asian Fusion
You won't hurt for options at Aba Asian Fusion. The diverse Chinese and Japanese menu comprises hundreds of choices, including noodles, rice dishes, curries, sushi, teriyaki, and ramen. The Upper East Side eatery features about 18 chef's specialties, including the Hunan trio—spicy beef, chicken, and lamb sautéed with onions, string beans, and red peppers—and the basil lamb seasoned with cumin and stir-fried with onions and cilantro.