All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
March 23, 2016
January 31, 2016
January 25, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$28 for an Asian fusion dinner for two ($59 value)
- Appetizer ($9 value)
- Two soups: miso, egg drop, or hot and sour ($6 value)
- Two special rolls or entrees (up to $34 value)
- Two beers, wines, or sodas (up to $10 value)
$56 for an Asian fusion dinner for four ($118 value)
- Two appetizers ($18 value)
- Four soups: miso, egg drop, or hot and sour ($12 value)
- Four special rolls or entrees (up to $68 value)
- Four beers, wines, or sodas (up to $20 value)
Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aba Asian Fusion
You won't hurt for options at Aba Asian Fusion. The diverse Chinese and Japanese menu comprises hundreds of choices, including noodles, rice dishes, curries, sushi, teriyaki, and ramen. The Upper East Side eatery features about 18 chef's specialties, including the Hunan trio—spicy beef, chicken, and lamb sautéed with onions, string beans, and red peppers—and the basil lamb seasoned with cumin and stir-fried with onions and cilantro.