What You'll Get
- Three-Day Admission for Two People with Three-Day Parking Pass
- Three-Day Admission for Four with Three-Day Parking Pass
- Three-Day Admission for One Person
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 7, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Abbotsford Agrifair
The Abbotsford Agrifair isn't your standard, run-of-the-mill country fair. That much is clear right when you enter through the gates, where llamas, rabbits, donkeys, and a buffalo wait to greet you. And ever since it started in 1911, the annual fair has made it a point to add new surprises year after year—this year is no different. Here are a few things you can expect when you stop by at the beginning of August:
- Things to do: The Fair features an array of free activities, including mini golf, rock-wall climbing, video games, and crafts. You can also hop on various rides in the midway, escape the heat in a family area (complete with free diapers), and track down roving entertainers such as clowns, magicians, and balloon artists.
- Things to see: The Laughing Loggers Show, a two-hour demolition derby, and pig and duck races highlight the fair's lineup of entertainment. There will also be a motorsports stunt show, stage performances featuring multi culture Friday, Jerry Doucette Saturday and Kutless Sunday