All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed March 6, 2018
· Reviewed March 21, 2017
Reviewed January 12, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $75 for a 4-hour mixology class ($150 value)
- $99 for 40 hours of bartending classes ($334 value)
- $169 for a bartending-class package (a $532 total value)
The class package includes:
- 40 hours of bartending classes
- Flair-training course
- Nationally recognized TIPS alcohol-awareness certification course
- Mixing kit that includes a mixing glass, shaker, pour spouts, strainer, bar spoon, and a wine and beer opener in a carrying case
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 26, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. 18 or older. Classes are non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ABC Bartending School
The Sylvester family had bartending in its blood. Whether it was Uncle Mickey holding court with 40 years' worth of regulars or Tony Sr. mixing one of his signature Skip and Go Nakeds, they exemplified the easy grace and no-nonsense craftsmanship found in a true barman's barman. That dedication to well-poured drinks carried over to Tony Jr., who has spent the last 40 years training mixologists nationwide through the curriculum of his ABC Bartending Schools. Taught behind fully functional bars, his courses educate students in topics ranging from drink recipes and equipment setup to flair moves and alcohol awareness. His schools also emphasize employment; after graduation, students can take advantage of a nationwide job placement service to land gigs in Miami nightclubs, Las Vegas casinos, or the bar cars of Chicago's L trains.