Though it's a good way to connect with others and a fundamental part of living near train tracks, pouring one’s heart out to strangers is an unsustainable career. Learn a more employable pour with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $75 for a 4-hour mixology class ($150 value)
- $99 for 40 hours of bartending classes ($334 value)
- $169 for a bartending-class package (a $532 total value)
The class package includes:
- 40 hours of bartending classes
- Flair-training course
- Nationally recognized TIPS alcohol-awareness certification course
- Mixing kit that includes a mixing glass, shaker, pour spouts, strainer, bar spoon, and a wine and beer opener in a carrying case
ABC Bartending School
The Sylvester family had bartending in its blood. Whether it was Uncle Mickey holding court with 40 years' worth of regulars or Tony Sr. mixing one of his signature Skip and Go Nakeds, they exemplified the easy grace and no-nonsense craftsmanship found in a true barman's barman. That dedication to well-poured drinks carried over to Tony Jr., who has spent the last 35 years training mixologists nationwide through the curriculum of his ABC Bartending Schools. Taught behind fully functional bars, his courses educate students in topics ranging from drink recipes and equipment setup to flair moves and alcohol awareness. His schools also emphasize employment; after graduation, students can take advantage of a nationwide job placement service to land gigs in Miami nightclubs, Las Vegas casinos, or the bar cars of Chicago's El trains.
88% of 112 customers recommend
“Awesome class. Super relaxed atmosphere. ”
“Love groupon and ABC bartending school”
“A truly educational ind inviting experience . Brandon amd the crew were exceptional teachers ”