Relaxing is easy if you’ve got a cold beer and one of those massage chairs made of lifelike mechanical hands. Kick back with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$75 for a 4-hour mixology class (a $150 value)<p> $129 for 40 hours of bartending classes (a $334 value)
- Choose from a one-, two-, or three-week course program
- Hands-on experience learning drink recipes and pouring techniques
- Bartender certification<p>
$199 for a bartending-class package (a $532 total value)
- Everything in the above 40-hour bartending course (a $334 value)
- Flair-training course (a $99 value)
- Nationally recognized TIPS alcohol-awareness certification course (a $50 value)
- Mixing kit that includes a mixing glass, shaker, pour spouts, strainer, bar spoon, and a wine and beer opener in a carrying case (a $49 value)<p>
ABC Bartending School
The Sylvester family had bartending in its blood. Whether it was Uncle Mickey holding court with 40 years' worth of regulars or Tony Sr. mixing one of his signature Skip and Go Nakeds, they exemplified the easy grace and no-nonsense craftsmanship found in a true barman's barman. That dedication to well-poured drinks carried over to Tony Jr., who has spent the last 35 years training mixologists nationwide through the curriculum of his ABC Bartending Schools. Taught behind fully functional bars, his courses educate students in topics ranging from drink recipes and equipment setup to flair moves and alcohol awareness. His schools also emphasize employment; after graduation, students can take advantage of a nationwide job placement service to land gigs in Miami nightclubs, Las Vegas casinos, or the bar cars of Chicago's L trains.