What You'll Get
A good bartender always has advice for customers’ problems, which is why it's best not to bartend in a particle-physics lab or prison. Hone your listening ear with today's Groupon to ABC Bartending School. Choose between the following options:
- For $109, you get 40 hours of bartending training (a $334 value).
- For $199, you get a bartending package (a $532 total value), which includes:
- 40 hours of bartending training (a $334 value)
- A flair training course (a $99 value)
- Nationally recognized TIPS alcohol-awareness certification course (a $50 value)
- A mixing kit (a $49 value), which includes a mixing glass, shaker, pour spouts, strainer, bar spoon, and wine and beer opener with a carrying case
Classes are held Monday–Thursday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., 2 p.m. to 6 p.m., and 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., and on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Students can select any class time that fits their schedule.
Learn how to mix, stir, and shake under the tutelage of ABC’s experienced instructors. During the course of 40 knowledge-soaked hours, bartenders-to-be will receive extensive instruction and hands-on practice in alcohol alchemy, blending liquors and mixers into sippable sensations. Flair-bartending courses instill skills in bar-top gymnastics, teaching students how to perform eye-catching moves such as showy pours, attractive glass flips, and ice-cube triple Salchows. Emerging beverage buffs leave the course with a mixing kit for practicing at home, and ABC grads enjoy a lifetime of free refresher courses, job-placement assistance, and access to a Cheers dimension that currently, due to spatial fluctuations, contains only Cliff Clavin.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 7, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older. Classes are non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.