- $65 gets you ten musical playdates at ABC Do-Re-Me (a $220 value)
- Classes led by experienced staff members and their guitars
- Creative classes where kids are exposed to different music genres, story telling, and real instruments
- All classes are open to all children ages 6 months to 7 years
- Good at locations on the Upper West Side, Upper East Side, in Hells Kitchen, Mid Town, Brooklyn, East Village, and Astoria
Even though it’s been lauded by CBS New York, Time Out New York Kids, and Nickelodeon Parents Connect, ABC Do-Re-Me! most values praise from its students. At each energetic studio, newborns to 6-year-olds ecstatically bounce along to children’s songs from a live guitarist or to tunes by pop artists such as the Beatles, the Black Eyed Peas, and Madonna, as they build cognitive skills, develop socially, and create dance routines that will wow at baby prom.