Two-month membership to ABCmouse.com, providing kids ages 2-8 with a variety of educational activities, games & guided curricula
About This Deal
- $0 for two-month subscription to ABCmouse.com for new members ($12.99 value)
You will be asked to register payment information when creating your account.
When parents and kids explore ABCmouse.com, they don't see the same thing. Parents, for instance, see an expertly planned online learning experience. Kids, meanwhile, see a digital world brimming with games, colors, and fun.
As an award-winning early learning academy for ages 2-8, ABCmouse places thousands of learning activities right at the fingertips of young children. Here are a few things to know:
- Design: Teachers and learning experts mapped out ABCmouse to seamlessly align with what children learn in school. But, parents and kids can still explore the site out of order or even customize their own path to success.
- Virtual classroom: On this page, students can access their full curriculum by clicking buttons like "Reading," "Math," "Puzzles," and "Art and Colors."
- Learning Path: This feature guides kids from one activity to the next. It also organizes all the activities on the site into a simple, step-by-step curriculum, allowing kids to make steady progress as they complete activities.
- The numbers: All told, ABCmouse spreads more than 8,500 activities across ten different levels, which amounts to hundreds of hours of learning content from preschool all the way through second grade. Plus, new games, lessons, and activities are added constantly so kids never run out of things to work on.