Choose from Five Options
- $450for a three-hour “open air” photo-booth rental and DJ package ($950 value)
- $600 for a four-hour “open air” photo-booth rental and DJ package ($1,250 value)
- $750 for a five-hour “open air” photo-booth rental and DJ package ($1,550 value)
- $234 for three-hour “open air” photo-booth rental ($525 value)
- $284 for four-hour “open air” photo-booth rental ($650 value)
Read about the open-concept photo booth here. For each option, a staff member arrives an hour before the event’s start time and set up the photo booth, sticking around to operate it for the duration of the party. The machine churns out two strips of prints in less than 60 seconds for guests to keep. All options include unlimited prints.
A Chat with Your Gig Rentals’s Owner
What inspired you to start this business? I have always enjoyed the good times that are found at weddings, engagement parties, and all the other events, so once I realized how much fun these booths were I couldn't get one off my mind. Now that I own a photo-booth company, I still can't get them off my mind!
What makes your business stand out? Photo strips are printed out on the spot at your event so guests can have something to take home with them! Individual pictures can be printed at the location in a larger size by request.
What is your most popular offering? Printing out larger singular photos is a very popular service I have. Not many of my competitors offer this service, or have thought about it. Also, I sell individual props.
What is the best reaction you’ve ever gotten from a customer? One bride told me that she wants to get married again just to have my company at her party again!
What’s your favorite part about your job? I get to see everyone’s smiles, not to mention their funny faces! Nothing is more fun than watching everyone get goofy!