What You'll Get
Like cliff diving or ferret ownership, football is an endeavor best watched from the sidelines. Witness acts of bodily bravery with today's Groupon: for $10, you get one red-section adult ticket to an Abilene Ruff Riders home game (a $20 value) at the Taylor County Expo Center. Choose from the following dates and opponents:
- Against the Corpus Christi Hammerheads on Saturday, March 19 at 7 p.m.
- Against the Mobile Bay Tarpons on Saturday, April 2 at 7 p.m.
- Against the Houston Stallions on Saturday, April 9 at 7 p.m.
- Against the Rio Grande Valley Magic on Saturday, April 23 at 7 p.m.
- Against the Lafayette Wildcatters on Saturday, April 30 at 7 p.m.
- Against the Louisiana Swashbucklers on Saturday, May 21 at 7 p.m.
The Abilene Ruff Riders sate adrenaline-craving eyes with an action-packed arsenal of tackles and high-flying passes, while trampling their competition. Strap in for the inaugural home game against the Corpus Christi Hammerheads, which pits buck against bite in a pigskin brawl, and marks the Ruff Riders' first challenge since joining the Southern Indoor Football League in 2010. Ruff Riders' mascot Rowdy the cowboy joins forces with a squad of dancing temptresses to incite fanfare and woo the visiting team into confused complacency. Fans can color coordinate with red-section seats while imitating the players' red and black insignia, eliminating the need to display support by inflating hands with bicycle pumps. Doors open at 6 p.m.
Children's tickets are $10 regularly.
More than 1,600 Facebookers like the Abilene Ruff Riders.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for date purchased. Reservation required. Not valid for resale. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.