Going to a gym can feel like going to a second home, especially when trainers know your name and the fitness-class students passive-aggressively ask one another to ask the instructor to please pass the medicine ball. Flex in familiar surroundings with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for a three-month unlimited membership (a $179 value)
- $69 for a six-month unlimited membership (a $299 value)
- $99 for a nine-month unlimited membership (a $478 value)<p>
Club amenities include:
- Zumba and Les Mills BodyPump barbell-training classes
- Mounted televisions in cardio areas
- Staff of certified personal trainers and nutrition counselors at both locations<p>
Abington and Quincy Athletic Club
Channeling more than 60 years of experience in the health-and-fitness industry, Abington and Quincy Athletic Club's management staff has built two family-friendly facilities that aim to bestow each guest with personal treatment. Each building houses at least 20,000 square feet of workout space, including hardwood studios for group classes such as Zumba, Pilates, and Les Mills BodyPump. Cardio and strength gear from Nautilus, Magnum, FreeMotion, and Star Trac accommodates physiques of all fitness levels, from exercise amateurs to those who would rather wall-sit during movie dates. A squad of certified personal trainers and nutrition counselors steers patrons onto a custom pathway to wellness, and childcare services and senior programs broadcast welcoming vibes to club guests of all ages.
91% of 86 customers recommend
“I'm glad I bought this Groupon, it was a great deal for the membership I got.”
“Love the staff! Everyone is extremely helpful and sweet!”
“I love the classes!”