Restaurants serves a variety of authentic Ethiopian dishes, including chicken stew, dried beef sauteed in Berbere sauce, and fried tilapia
About Abol Ethiopian Cuisine
The restaurant's name comes from an Ethiopian word Abo!, which means authentic. Abol's mission is to prepare healthy and delicious Ethiopian cuisine while introducing the value of sharing. The eatery believes that mealtime is important, and everyone should take some time from their busy schedule to appreciate a good, slow cooked meal and the company that goes with it.
It comes without any surprise, then, that the eatery's menu is inspired by the legacy of their Chef Mamo, who once worked in Ethiopia for her family's restaurant—she then brought those authentic flavors and her knowledge of the local cuisine with her to the US. Inspired by Mamo's Ethiopian cooking, owner Meron Girma now serves up the restaurant's signature dishes with her own healthy, delicious techniques:
- Doro We't: chicken stew with Berbere sauce, ginger, garlic, onion, herbal butter, and served with a hardboiled egg
- Goden Tibs: short beef ribs and strips sauteed in oil with onions, garlic, tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, and herbs
- Asa Awaze: tilapia chunks sauteed in oil with onions, herbs, rosemary, and jalapeno peppers
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
Abol Ethiopian Cuisine
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Buy this deal and link it to an eligible credit card.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get up to $20 cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.