All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
October 20, 2013
October 18, 2013
November 10, 2014
What You'll Get
In science-fiction movies, bad guys use lasers to burn down national landmarks, whereas good guys use lasers to burn CDs for cool aliens. Get closer encounters with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $99 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $999 value)
- $198 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (up to a $1,499 value)
- $297 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a large area (up to a $1,500 value)
- $396 for six six laser hair-removal treatments on an extra large area (up to a $2,800 value)
- $998 for one year of unlimited laser hair-removal treatments (an $8,627 value)
- Click here to see valid treatment areas.
Regardless of the listed retail value, the Groupon prices are according to the size of the treatment areas without exceptions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Must redeem treatments in full within 1 year from activation date. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required or $25 fee may apply. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Must use all treatments on same area. For one-year package, limit 12/year for small-area treatments; limit 6/year for large-areas. Valid only for select treatment areas. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About About Face Anti-Aging Institute
Led by Dr. Robert and Janine Lejawa, About Face Anti-Aging Institute helps guests turn back the clock to repair damage caused by Father Time. Recently voted "Best Clinic & Spa" by the Harker Heights Evening Star, their staff of age-fighting experts perform treatments ranging from hormone-replacement therapy to chemical peels that dissolve dead skin and encourage new cell growth. Laser hair removal helps keep skin smooth while massages encourage the kind of relaxed state that characterizes kids before they become plagued with anxiety over school, friends, and the world's limited candy supply.