Designed for various skin types, these facial treatments cleanse complexion to refine pores, treat imperfections, and improve blood movement
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Benefits of facial treatment: beneficial for all skin types, facials exfoliate the skin by getting rid of dead cells for refined pores, radiant glow, and smoothness.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About About You Day Spa and Salon
It's easy to make a day of a trip to About You Day Spa and Salon: the beauty haven's spa packages range all the way up to a 4.5-hour visit complete with microdermabrasion, reflexology, a mani-pedi, and other body treatments. But some clients keep it simple, opting instead for such individual services as classic European neck and décolletage-firming treatments, the cumulative effect of which is smoother-looking skin that never works as Velcro in a pinch.