What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for a Statue of Liberty dinner cruise for one ($79 value)
$75 for a Statue of Liberty dinner cruise for two ($158 value)
- Boarding starts at 6 p.m., and the cruise departs at 6:30 p.m. and returns at 9:40 p.m.
- Buffet dinner; click here for the menu
- Each guest receives one complimentary drink
- Cruises the East River past the Statue of Liberty and with views of New York's skyline, bridges, parks, and landmarks
- Guests may wear casual attire to match the fun, relaxed atmosphere
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required, same day reservations accepted. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Above All Cruises
The advocates of ocean-based travel at Above All Cruises unveil awe-inspiring views of New York City's sprawling skyline during weekly and holiday cruises that set sail out of Skyport Marina or World's Fair Marina. Rather than engaging in terra firma's exhausting recreational activities, such as hiking or the Running of the Taxis, visitors can while away the evening on a luxury ship. Although each vessel flaunts its own personality and design, all sport dance floors, flat-screen TVs, and hunger-quelling dinner options. Experienced captains ensure that cruises always stay on course, and equally experienced DJs keep dance floors afloat with energetic songs.