Certified laser technician wields near-infrared light with cooling handpiece to stymie hair growth on all types of skin
About This Deal
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Type of laser used: Polamar Vectus diode laser
- Length of each treatment: 5–45 minutes, depending on the treatment area.
- Purchasers may receive up to six treatments per area in one year.
- Laser technician uses the to target unwanted hairs with near-infrared laser light. The machine, seen on the TV show The Doctors, uses powerful pulses to permanently damage the follicle while the contact-cooling handpiece soothes sensitive skin.
Need To Know
About Above and Beyond Medi, Wellness, and Beauty Spa
Located in Ottawa, Above and Beyond Medi, Wellness, and Beauty Spa provides clients with dozens of noninvasive aesthetic treatments. Offering one of the safest, quickest, least painful, and most advanced Diode and IPL laser treatments on the cosmetic market today. Above and Beyond offers all the newest Beauty procedure's and is current on all the latest trends. Offering services that include Microblading, Microdermabrasions, Rosacea Treatments, Photo Facials, Skin Tightening and much more. Their lasers have been featured on many TV shows including the Dr's Show, Entertainment Tonight, OK!, Beauty by Numbers, ABC, CBS and dozens of Magazines. Their equipment is top of the line and clients' results speak for themselves. The spa is conveniently located in south Ottawa and has plenty of free parking. All Above and Beyond Technicians are fully trained and certified and all hold a certified laser technician diploma. All of Above and Beyond employees can be viewed with their full biography including their qualifications and education on the web-page. Trust the professionals at Above & Beyond for all the cosmetic laser needs.