All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for $30 worth of brunch on Saturday or Sunday for two or more
- $34 for $60 worth of brunch on Saturday or Sunday for four or more
- Valid only for brunch, served from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.; see the brunch menu.
Drink specials include $3 bloody marys, $2 champagne bellinis, and $2 Coors Light drafts.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation strongly recommended. Not valid on 5/8/16. 20% service charge will be added to bill; see here for more information. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Abrusci's Italian Restaurant
Abrusci's Italian Restaurant has been serving plates of Italian fare since 2000. And not just the traditional kind, either. Most of the Wheat Ridge restaurant's menu—92 percent—can be made without gluten, and are available from brunch to dessert. Read on to learn about a few of the best dishes.
- Abrusci’s famous rigatoni and sausage: The restaurant boasts this is the best item on the menu, with its spicy italian sausage and fresh basil in a rich tomato-cream sauce.
- Caprese benedict: Brunch-goers can enjoy poached eggs, fresh mozzarella, and roma tomatoes on top of ciabatta toast, drizzled with creamy hollandaise sauce and basil pesto.
- Pizza salame: This pie features genoa pepperoni and spicy capicola for a hearty meal.
The restaurant also features a heated patio and outdoor fire pits, so guests can dine outdoors during the cooler weather months.