What You'll Get
Many deals include a bypass-module installation, but some do not. If this deal does not cover a bypass-module installation and your car needs one, then there could be additional costs. Learn more in our guide to remote car starters.
Choose from Five Options
- $175 for (Early Bird pricing) manufacturer’s original key fob integrated remote start and bypass ($299 value)
- $275 for (Early Bird pricing) Viper 4100 Series remote car starter with installation and bypass ($350 value)
- $299 for Viper 4100 Series remote car starter with installation and bypass ($350 value)
- $375 for (Early Bird pricing) Two Way Starter - Viper 4800 Series with one-mile range and bypass ($450 value)
- $399 for a two way starter - Viper 4800 Series with one-mile range and bypass ($450 value)
The original key fob remote service rewires existing key fobs, allowing you to use the keys you already have to start your engine. The viper options will replace your existing key fob with an entirely new device.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the following vehicles: Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar, Mini, Land Rover, Volvo, Porche, Saab and Fiat w/ factory alarm installed. Extra fee for manual transmissions. $20 extra fee for push button start vehicles. T-Harness for Manufacturer's Integrated Remote Start may incur additional costs. Call for your car compatibility before purchasing. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Absolute Electronix
Absolute Electronix—voted one of the nation's top 50 retailers in the 2016 Mobile Electronics Industry Awards—upgrades autos with a bevy of electronics. They install high-quality sound systems from the likes of Sony and Pioneer, as well as remote starters that warm cars up on chilly mornings. To protect it all, they outfit vehicles with Viper security systems.