- Enjoy boot-camp classes that adhere to your schedule with a variety of morning and early evening classes on weekdays and Saturdays–– check the schedule for details
- Hour-long workouts includes foam rolling, dynamic warm-ups, corrective exercise segments, and multiple strength & metabolic cardio circuits
- Workouts progress throughout month for optimal adaptation
Absolute Fitness Training recommends that new customers enroll in classes at the start of the month and take the intro class (beginning on October 11) prior to starting camp.
While there are no online user reviews for Absolute Fitness Training in Louisville, customers had this to say about their experience:
- The classes are never boring and very challenging (yet tailored to each person’s fitness level). I’m getting into the best shape of my life! – Chris D.
- The boot camp classes at Absolute Fitness Training work for me because it is a nice mix of cardio and strength training, and being in a group setting makes me push myself harder than if I was working out by myself. – Lisa W.
Pure Fitness Training
The certified trainers at Pure Fitness Training channel former careers in athletics and coaching to head their personal, semi-private, and group programs. Their gym is awash in functional strength-training equipment, from battling ropes and agility ladders to free weights such as sand bags and advanced sand bags with one desert snake hidden inside each. All of these tools help clients redefine their physical limits during one-on-one sessions, as well as boot-camp classes that incorporate drills that adapt to suit progressively leaner muscles. With daily routines posted on its website, as well as a weekly newsletter, Pure Fitness Training motivates its patrons even when they aren't actively perspiring within the gym walls.
1860 Mellwood Ave.
Louisville, Kentucky 40206Get Directions