All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
June 14, 2013
June 14, 2013
June 13, 2013
What You'll Get
Tan skin suggests you just got back from a visit to the tropics, whereas pale skin suggests you just got back from a visit to the tropics and witnessed terrible, terrible things. Get your color back with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $18 for one tanning cocktail, which includes one spray tan and one session in a level-2 standing UV bed (a $36.50 value)
- $39 for three tanning cocktails (an $85 value)
- $20 for five sessions in a platinum UV tanning bed (a $50 value)
- $15 for one spray tan (a $30 value)
- $35 for three spray tans (a $75 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 5, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Absolute Tan
Light pours forth from Absolute Tan, where UV rays bronze skin and infrared beams promote a relaxed, lithe physique. Having filled their airbrushes with Norvell bronzer, tan technicians coat limbs in an even, bronze hue that dries quickly without streaks. Lotions from Designer Skin, Ed Hardy, and the organic Badger Balm line nourish the skin while speeding the tanning process by increasing skin’s moisture.