Instructors help adults & children improve their health with self-defense aikido classes that promote the principles of flow & non-conflict
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- C$31.25 for 5 vouchers, each good for one drop-in aikido class (C$100 total value)
- C$62.50 for 10 vouchers, each good for one drop-in aikido class (C$200 total value)
- C$65.50 for one month of unlimited aikido classes for youth and adults, including registration fee (C$210 value)
- C$50 for one month of unlimited aikido classes for kids only, including registration fee (C$160 value)
- Click to see the class schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. For one-month options, registration fee waived for students who continue classes. Registration required 24hr in advance. Blackout dates may apply once a month. Call or email to check availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Abundant Peace Aikido and Tai Chi School
For the instructors at Abundant Peace, the studio's name isn't at odds with their martial-arts teachings. They focus on "internal arts" that, while offering self-defense benefits, are more closely aligned with the cultivation of mind, energy, and spirit. By practicing the soft styles of aikido and tai chi, founder Brad Schultz discovered that people can use those inner resources to enhance their own vitality, health, and empowerment.
Aikido classes for adults and children are both philosophical and practical, offering training in Japanese-style grappling and swordwork and helping students remain calm at all times. The healing movements of tai chi relax and center practitioners while providing a low-impact form of exercise.