Choose from Four Options
- $27 for a three-course Ethiopian dinner for two, valid Sunday through Thursday (up to a $51.47 value)
- $31 for a three-course Ethiopian dinner for two, valid any day (up to a $51.47 value)
- $63 for a three-course Ethiopian dinner for four, valid Sunday through Thursday (up to a $122.94 value)
- $69 for a three-course Ethiopian dinner for four, valid any day (up to a $122.94 value)
Each pair receives:
- One shareable appetizer
- Two entrees
- One shareable dessert
- Two glasses of house or honey wine
- See the full menu
Reservations are required. If customers walk in without reservations, their Groupon will be applied as a gift card towards a regular priced meal without the promotional discount.
Abyssinia Ethiopian Restaurant
Passersby often stop outside Abyssinia Ethiopian Restaurant’s storefront window to peer in on the unusual dining-room setup. Elaborately woven baskets sit beside wooden chairs festooned with colorful cushions; each of these baskets cradles the slightly sour Ethiopian bread known as injera.
Injera is literally the basis of Ethiopian cuisine—its spongy surface lies flat across plates to welcome dollops of curry chicken, ginger- and garlic-seasoned lentils, and sautéed cubes of lamb. To wash down these eats, Abyssinia’s staff ships in Ethiopian beers and wines. House red and white wines are also available, and the staff takes care to ensure that each was aged, according to tradition, in the cellars of red and white houses.