Choose Between Two Options
$57 for a mussel dinner for two ($115 value), which includes:
- One mussel pot (up to a $25 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $35 value each)
- Two glasses of wine or beer (up to a $10 value each)
$115 for a mussel dinner for four ($230 value), which includes:
- Two mussel pots (up to a $25 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $35 value each)
- Four glasses of wine or beer (up to a $10 value each)
Diners pick items from the menu.
Acacia's menu changes with the tides, its dinner and soup specials reflecting that day's freshest hand-chosen seafood and produce. With that rotating bounty, Culinary Institute of America–trained executive chef Matthew Maxwell and his staff create a marine-focused fine-dining menu that includes nearly a dozen globally inspired dishes made with Maine-caught wild mussels on the weekends.
A review on Newsday's ExploreLI blog described the food and low-lit ambience alike as "full-flavored and fun." When the clock strikes 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, Acacia transforms into a hangout where hip DJs, hip people named D.J., and specialty cocktails draw crowds.
371 New York Ave.
Huntington, NY 11743