All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Academy of Athletics offers classes such as mixed martial arts, boot camp, cardio kickboxing, self-defense, yoga and more.
- Classes take place every Saturday at 10:30 a.m.
- About the instructors:
- Daniel Schmitt - former MMA Professional Fighter, who fought on Strikeforce and Valor Fights, among others. He will be teaching MMA, Muay Thai, jiu jitsu, boxing, kickboxing, and more.
- Jeff Powell - Professional MMA Fighter who specializes in Muay Thai, stand-up fighting, footwork, kickboxing, and more.
- The classes are designed for all ages and stages of life and can be a way to stay in shape, as well as learn useful self-defense techniques.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Academy of Athletics
As the owner and trainer behind AOA, Ashley has a saying to remind clients that hard work pays off: "Challenge brings change." Indeed, after designing a customized workout plan for each client, when she witnesses their first pull-up or new max rep, she finds ultimate satisfaction in their efforts and personal progress toward greater strength and health. Even when she's not acting as a personal trainer, she loves seeing members of the AOA family as they move toward their fitness goals, be it in one of five fat-busting boot camps, CrossFit classes, or cardio kickboxing sessions.