What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
C$55 for a dinner of European-inspired steakhouse fare for two (C$96.50 value)
- One appetizer (up to an $18.50 value)
- Two entrees (up to $29 each)
- Two glasses of house wine or domestic craft beer (up to a $10 value each)
C$109 for a dinner of European-inspired steakhouse fare for four (
- Two appetizers (up to an $18.50 value each)
- Four entrees (up to $29 each)
- Four glasses of house wine or domestic craft beer (up to a $10 value each)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid during the Edmonton Fringe Theatre Festival 8/11- 8/21. Not valid with any other offers. Gratuity not included. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Accent European Lounge
As the name implies, Accent European Lounge serves European-inspired cuisine, using recipes originating in Greece, Germany, Russia, and everywhere in between. Read on to learn about a few of the Strathcona spot's standout menu items:
- Steak tartare: Accent's signature dish, this appetizer is prepared with tender, fresh cut beef, minced and seasoned with a blend of spices and served with traditional crostini for spreading.
- Mornet: This traditional French dish features bites of chicken and mushrooms atop duchess potatoes in a rich, velvety, white-wine cream sauce garnished with fresh parmesan.
- Rack of lamb: Cooks lightly season this tender half rack of lamb before cooking it with rosemary and olive oil. They then serve it alongside potatoes and seasonal vegetables with a mint sauce.