Guests ride in luxury in a large party bus that shuttles around for three, four, six, or eight hours, and even just a pick-up and drop off
About This Deal
- Color changing Fire Place
- Custom and Unique Lighting
- Optional Dancer Poles
- Optional hookah with deposit
- 7 Smart TV’s
- Elevated VIP Section
- Award Winning Hifonics surround sound system
Experienced and Courteous Chauffeurs
- Extra fee for miles outside of 60406.
- Can people see in through the windows? This varies from limo to limo, but most services prioritize passenger privacy.
- What are limo drivers called? Chauffeurs, but you can call them by their name.
- How much to tip the chauffeur: 15–20% of the limo rental cost
About Access Granted Chicago
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Quality, superior service, Cable, optional Hookah stations, color changing fire place, elevated VIP section, custom bottle and glass holders, and high quality sound are among the things that make AG different than the rest.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Our inspiration was to provide our customers with a mobile event space that surpassed all expectations and creating it's own lane. Many people enjoy celebrations without the hassle of driving. Instead of just taking them to the party....we decided to bring an ultimate event space to them.
What do you love most about your job?
What AG loves most about our job is the ability to please our customers by providing them with a quality product that assists in creating new memories.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
The biggest feedback we have received was that attendees were blown away by not only the quality of the bus. but at all that it offers. The biggest statement we hear from our customers is "The pictures don't do it justice"/