Dysport injections are designed to relax facial muscles in order to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
Need To Know
About Acclaim Dermatology
Before he opened Acclaim Dermatology, Dr. Syed Ali was dedicated to patients in the military as a surgeon in the Army. A graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point and the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, Dr. Ali was deployed to Iraq in 2008 and treated patients who had fought in Iraq and Afghanistan, among his many assignments. Now in private practice at Acclaim Dermatology and a member of the Houston Dermatological Society, he has earned accolades from patients and publications such as Living Magazine Katy, in which he was voted Best Dermatologist in 2014 and 2015. Additionally, Dr. Ali is bilingual and can communicate with patients in both English and Spanish. His areas of expertise include Botox, Juvederm, and a wide range of other treatments to help skin look its best.