All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed April 8, 2016
Reviewed December 11, 2014
Reviewed September 5, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for a tuneup for one garage door and opener ($168 value)
- $99 for a tuneup for two garage doors and openers ($267 value)
The garage-door tuneup includes:
- Tighten all hardware
- Adjust cables
- Adjust drums
- Re-tension springs
- Level and balance door
- Inspect and lubricate all hardware
- Inspect rollers for wear on bearings
- Adjust track and tighten all bolts and screws
- Inspect and lubricate end and center bearing plates
- Inspect and lubricate torsion spring shaft
- Test and balance door
- Tighten and lubricate all support strut hardware
The garage-door-opener tuneup includes:
- Test reverse safety system features and adjustment settings
- Test and adjust up and down force
- Inspect internal drive system for gear and belt wear
- Lubricate all moving parts in opener
- Adjust chain (If applicable)
- Lubricate screw system (If applicable)
- Test safety eye beam alignment
Customers are encouraged to contact the merchant directly at (214) 457-0743 with questions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All services must be used on same household and redeemed in a single visit. Valid only within 20 miles of zip code 76262. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Accurate Garage Door Service
Signature service: We repair all makes and models
Staff Size: 25–50 people
Average Duration of Services: 30 minutes or less
Brands Used: Liftmaster openers and Windsor doors. We service all models.
Pro Tip: We recommend removing any vehicles that are parked in the garage.