Paintball is a lot like chess in that both require complex strategizing and both are almost impossible to win against autonomous robots. Splatter the human element with today’s Groupon to Accurate Paintball in Williamstown. Choose from the following options:
- For $24, you get a paintball package for one person (a $50.60 value).
- For $47, you get a paintball package for two people (a $101.20 value).
- For $90, you get a paintball package for four people (a $202.40 value).
Each package includes:
- All-day paintball pass (a $25 value each)
- Gear rental (a $20 value each)
- 140 paintballs per person (a $5.60 value each)
- Unlimited air refills
Additional paintballs must be purchased on-site, at Accurate Paintball’s pro shop.<p>
Groups storm through Accurate Paintball’s outdoor battlefields for heart-pumping fun overseen by experienced referees. Paint slingers and their silent, steely-eyed doppelgangers gird themselves for prismatic skirmishes with the package’s included rental gear, which includes a Tippmann Custom 98 semiautomatic marker, protective mask, and 20-ounce CO2 tank. Combatants stock the semiautomatic justice dispensers with 140 paintballs before stepping onto the field for pigment-based thrills and challenges. Games unfurl as players dodge and snipe their way to victory, which others will know by the trail of primary color splats.
The field is open for play on weekends from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., and Monday–Friday by reservation only.
300 Dahlia Ave.
Williamstown, New Jersey 08094