Whitewater rafting provides water-based thrills previously only attained by hitching a jet ski to the Loch Ness Monster. Tame mythical rapids with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for a rafting trip for one (up to a $198.50 value)
- $360 for a rafting trip for four (up to a $794 value)
Each person receives:
- Full-day Lower New River rafting trip on a 16-foot raft, Sunday–Friday, plus a hot lunch (up to a $114 value)
- Full-day passport to Adventure Park and Lake, which includes access to all lake amenities and inflatable water toys (up to a $19.50 value)
- Half-day mountain-bike rental (up to a $39 value)
- Two nights of camping (up to a $26 value)
Ace Adventure Resort's rates fluctuate throughout the week and are based on age. Though Ace Adventure Resort sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
Ace Adventure Resort
Outdoor adventurers raft, zipline, and climb across Ace Adventure Resort's 1,500 acres of wilderness along the New River Gorge National River, staying close to the action with a variety of lodging options. Whitewater-rafting trips satisfy all skill levels and include family-friendly Upper New River excursions with bouncy rapids, swimming holes, and a grilled lunch. Intermediate Lower New River trips balance rapids with calm spots to thrill both beginners and advanced rafters, and the Gauley River provides a challenging adventure with its raging rapids and predatory goldfish. More than a dozen off-river adventure activities send guests ziplining through the canopy, revving through the mud on ATVs, and horseback riding down shaded trails to catch views of the New River Gorge. The lake itself is stocked with big inflatable toys, including waterslides and trampolines for kids. After action-packed days, groups lodge in deluxe cabins outfitted with kitchens and bathrooms or opt for rustic cabins, cabin tents, or sites perfect for parking an RV or roadworthy caboose.