Adventure seekers spend a day rafting on the challenging Gauley River
About This Deal
- Adventure seekers spend a day rafting on the challenging Gauley River, on a 14- or 16-foot raft.
- What’s included:
- Upper Fall Gauley Rafting Trip includes a riverside lunch
- Lower Fall Gauley Rafting Trip includes a riverside lunch
- Age restrictions: must be 12 or older on the Lower Gauley and 15 or older on the Upper Gauley
- Upper Fall Gauley Rafting Trip: valid Friday, Sunday, and Monday in September, and Valid Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday in October
- Lower Fall Gauley Rafting Trip: valid Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday
About ACE Adventure Resort
Outdoor adventurers raft, zipline, and climb across ACE Adventure Resort's 1,500 acres of wilderness along the New River Gorge National River, staying close to the action with a variety of lodging options. Whitewater-rafting trips satisfy all skill levels and include family-friendly Upper New River excursions with bouncy rapids, swimming holes, and a grilled lunch. Intermediate Lower New River trips balance rapids with calm spots to thrill both beginners and advanced rafters, and the Gauley River provides a challenging adventure with its raging rapids and predatory goldfish. More than a dozen off-river adventure activities send guests ziplining through the canopy to catch views of the New River Gorge. The lake itself is stocked with big inflatable toys, including waterslides and trampolines for kids. After action-packed days, groups lodge in deluxe cabins outfitted with kitchens and bathrooms or opt for rustic cabins, cabin tents, or sites perfect for parking an RV or roadworthy caboose.