All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$119 for a three-visit chiropractic package ($555 value)
- New patient exam and consultation
- Neck and back x-rays
- Electrical stimulation
- Mechanical traction
- Three adjustment sessions, one of which includes one spinal decompression
- 45-minute massage
The above services will be redeemed at various points throughout three separate appointments:
- 1st visit: New patient exam, consultation, x-rays, electrical stimulation, mechanical traction, and adjustments
- 2nd visit: Electrical stimulation, mechanical traction, spinal decompression (if appropriate), and adjustments
- 3rd visit: massage and adjustments. If contraindicated (patient’s health / history), electrical stimulation and or spinal decompression may be omitted.
If you decide to purchase additional treatment, you have the legal right to change your mind within three days and receive a refund.
Massage therapist Kimberly M. Johnson, #13778
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1/person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1/visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods/services must be used by the same person. After initial consultation, doctor will determine which treatment (adjustment/decompression) is best for the client. If contraindicated (patient’s health / history), electrical stimulation and or spinal decompression may be omitted. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ace Family Chiropractic
Ace Family Chiropractic is a place of healing. Without medication or surgery, the chiropractors help relieve chronic pain, encourage the body to stitch up its own injuries, and help make muscles more flexible. Their array of techniques range from corrective exercises to spinal decompression, with massage therapy and lifestyle advice rounding out the holistic methods.