Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 40 units of Xeomin
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment area for Xeomin injections: moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows
- Read our Xeomin guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Xeomin injections?
- Xeomin may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Xeomin here.
- View Proage Institute’s offer for Restylane.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Xeomin may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Xeomin. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Proage Institute
At Proage Institute, living a successful, fulfilled life means working from the inside out. Board certified in integrative medicine and family medicine, Dr. Manjula Raguthu provides health care that focuses on developing, improving, and sustaining health and well-being. By using cutting-edge testing and innovative evaluation processes, the team provides services in IV nutrition, aesthetics, functional and integrative medicine, hormone replacement, weight loss, and skincare.
Every visit starts and ends with personalized, unique patient care. During in-depth evaluations, patients are able to address any and all health concerns and goals with the health-care team. From there, the specialists develop unique treatment plans and approaches for each patient.